Steve Jobs was one of the most charismatic leaders of our time, he was able to inspire himself and also his employees to give their very best, and even today we can get inspiration from Steve Jobs quotes.
17 Inspirational Quotes by Steve Jobs
01. We’re gambling on our VISION, and we would rather do that than make “me too” products. Let some other companies do that. For us, it’s always the next dream.
02. Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to CHANGE THE WORLD ?
03. It’s more fun to be a PIRATE than to join the Navy.
You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. SO YOU HAVE TO TRUST THAT THE DOTS WILL SOMEHOW CONNECT IN FUTURE. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well-worn path and that will make all the difference.
04. What a COMPUTER is to me is it’s the most remarkable tool that we have ever come up with. It’s the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds.
05. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me… Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what MATTERS to me.
06. I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure PERSEVERANCE.
07. When you’re young, you look at television and think, There’s a CONSPIRACY. The networks have conspired to dumb us down. But when you get a little older, you realize that’s not true. The networks are in business to give people exactly what they want. That’s a far more depressing thought. Conspiracy is optimistic!
08. A lot of times, PEOPLE don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
09. INNOVATION has nothing to do with dollars. It’s not about money. It’s about people you have, how you’re led and how much you get it.
SOMETIMES LIFE HITS YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A BRICK. DON’T LOSE FAITH. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
10. I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with SOCRATES.
11. DESIGN is how it works.
12. We think basically you watch TELEVISION to turn your brain off, and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on.
click to order now
13. I’m the only person I know that’s LOST a quarter of a billion dollars in one year…. It’s very character-building.
14. If you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. JUST FIGURE OUT WHAT’S NEXT.
15. Sometimes I believe in GOD, sometimes I don’t. I think it’s 50-50 maybe.
YOUR TIME IS LIMITED, SO DON’T WASTE IT LIVING SOMEONE ELSE’S LIFE. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
16. CREATIVITY is just connecting things.
17. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me… Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what MATTERS to me.
click to order now