15 Inspirational Quotes by Gandhi
01. NON-VIOLENCE is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.
02. A man is but the product of his THOUGHTS. What he think, he becomes.
03. Victory attained by VIOLENCE is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.
You must not lose FAITH IN HUMANITY. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
04. In reality there are as many RELIGIONS as there are individuals.
05. I like your CHRIST. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
06. Always believe in your DREAMS, because if you don’t, you’ll still have hope.
My LIFE is my message.
07. Seven SOCIAL SINS: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice.
08. The weak can never forgive. FORGIVENESS is the attribute of the strong.
09. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. TRUTH stands, even if there be no public support. It is self sustained.
An UNJUST LAW is itself a species of violence.
10. I am not pleading for India to practice NONVIOLENCE because it is weak. I want her to practice nonviolence being conscious of her strength and power.
11. In JUDGING MYSELF I shall try to be as harsh as truth, as I want others also to be.
12. I intend to make a careful study of my own religion and, as far as I can, of other RELIGIONS as well.
13. To call WOMAN the weaker sex is a libel; it is man’s injustice to woman.
14. If we are to reach REAL PEACE in this world and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with children.
15. The ideally non-violent state will be an ordered ANARCHY. That State is the best governed which is governed the least.